Our team is experienced in advising on financial structuring transactions involving a broad range of debt, equity and structured products including securitisations; securities regulation including the provision of advice to brokers, dealers, issuers and managers and all associated regulation and licensing issues in connection with the sale and distribution of securities; aircraft financing; collaterised debt obligations; commercial paper and note programs.
We have acted for the issuer on a number of Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) IPOs in the US and UK.
We have experience in the development of conduit vehicles and structured investment vehicles and can provide structuring advice for Islamic finance, Sukuk issues, alternative risk transfer structures such as captive insurers, side cars, establishment and licensing of banks, structuring developments of preference shares, combination securities and the use of trust and partnerships as CDO vehicles.
Our work includes:
- Takeovers, mergers and acquisitions
- Establishing Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPAC) and the sponsor entity
- Asset backed securities transactions
- Primary offerings of equity and debt
- Structured note programmes
- Traditional loan financing, straight or syndicated, secured or unsecured
- Follow-on and secondary issues, rights-issues
- Convertible equity and debt securities
- Listing of equity, debt and derivatives on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange ("CSX")
- Listing of mutual funds on the CSX
Stuarts is a recognised listing agent for the CSX.
Stuarts provides all management and administrative services necessary to create, operate and liquidate special purpose vehicles.