Stuarts Corporate Services Ltd. ("SCS") is part of the Stuarts Walker Hersant Humphries Group which comprises of the law firm, Stuarts Walker Hersant Humphries, and Southern Management Services Ltd., a provider of director services.
In accordance with regulatory requirements, SCS holds a Corporate Service Provider Licence issued by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (‘CIMA’) to carry on the business of Company Management/Registered Office services.
Stuarts Corporate Services Ltd. provides a comprehensive range of offshore company incorporation, management, accounting and administration services for entities registered in the Cayman Islands. Clients gain an integrated solution across services areas at competitive rates.
Our personnel are professionally qualified and motivated individuals which include legal, administration, compliance, chartered secretarial and accounting staff.
Our primary services are:-
- Incorporation of Companies
- Formation of Limited Partnerships
- Provision of Registered Office and provision of Agent for Service of Process for foreign companies registered in the Cayman Islands
- Provision of Director Services*
- Provision of Company Secretary or Assistant Secretary*
- Nominee Shareholder services
- Co-ordination and supervision of directors and shareholder meetings
- Maintaining statutory records
- Updating Register of Members, Directors and Officers and Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Drafting and sending out of notices of meetings
- Drafting minutes of meetings of Directors and Shareholders
- Issuing and cancelling share certificates
- Filing annual returns, special resolutions and notification of changes of Directors and Officers
- Supervision of local bank accounts
- Application and Renewal of local licences such as trade and business licences, shipping and aircraft registration
- Acting as Enforcer on Star Trusts
*Director and Nominee Shareholder services to client entities are provided under certain criteria. We will usually be appointed to the office of Company Secretary or Assistant Secretary for the purpose of sending out notices and filing documentation with the Registrar and other routine administrative matters. These services are provided by Southern Management Services Ltd which is also part of the Stuarts Group and licensed by CIMA.