The scope of regulatory requirements in the Cayman Islands has increased significantly in recent years and requires Cayman-domiciled entities to meet ongoing regulatory filing requirements, in addition to other obligations as set out by the regulatory...
Stuarts Corporate Services Ltd. ("SCS") is part of the Stuarts Humphries Group which comprises of the law firm, Stuarts Humphries, and Southern Management Services Ltd., a provider of director services.
In accordance with regulatory requirements, SCS holds a Corporate Service Provider Licence issued by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (‘CIMA’) to carry on the business of Company Management/Registered Office services.
Stuarts Corporate Services Ltd. provides a comprehensive range of offshore company incorporation, management and administration services for entities registered in the Cayman Islands. Clients gain an integrated solution across service areas at competitive rates.
Our Cayman corporate services team are professionally qualified and motivated individuals with deep experience in legal, administration, compliance, and secretarial work.
Our primary corporate services include:
- Incorporation of Companies
- Formation of Limited Partnerships
- Provision of Registered Office
- Provision of Agent for Service of Process for foreign companies registered in the Cayman Islands
- Submission of applicable annual and ad hoc governmental and regulatory filings, including payment of registration and renewal fees on behalf of clients
- Provision of Director Services*
- Provision of Company Secretary or Assistant Secretary*
- Nominee Shareholder services*
- Coordination and supervision of directors and shareholder meetings
- Maintaining statutory records
- Updating Register of Members, Directors and Officers and Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Drafting and sending out of notices of meetings
- Drafting minutes of meetings of Directors and Shareholders
- Issuing and cancelling share certificates
- Filing annual returns, special resolutions and notification of changes of Directors and Officers
- Assisting with strike offs, liquidations and dissolutions
- Application and Renewal of local licences such as trade and business licences, shipping and aircraft registration
- Acting as Enforcer on STAR Trusts
*Director and Nominee Shareholder services to client entities are provided under certain criteria. We will usually be appointed to the office of Company Secretary or Assistant Secretary for the purpose of sending out notices and filing documentation with the Registrar and other routine administrative matters. These services are provided by Southern Management Services Ltd which is also part of the Stuarts Group and licensed by CIMA.
Stuarts Cayman corporate services department is headed by Managing Director, Chris Humphries and supported by Partner and Head of Banking & Regulatory, Jonathan McLean and Head of Local Legal Services, Buck Grizzel.
Together, our Cayman corporate services team offer decades of experience in assisting companies, virtual asset service providers, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors in the Cayman Islands.
Discuss your requirements with our Cayman corporate services attorneys
If you would like to receive further information regarding Stuarts Corporate Services, please email: Chris Humphries, Jonathan McLean, Buck Grizzel, or email email@example.com and one of our team will be glad to assist you.