- Main Switchboard:
+1 (345) 949-3344
Corporate & Commercial Attorney
Our Corporate team is led by recognised leaders in their field. We provide world-class advice to corporate clients, including leading financial institutions, prominent US, European & South American banks, investment managers, Fortune 500 companies and several of the world's largest insurance companies, in connection with a wide range of cross border commercial arrangements and international transactions.
Commercial services to clients include the structuring, drafting and negotiation of their international commercial agreements including joint venture relationships, licencing and commercialisation agencies, franchising & licencing agreements and financing arrangements with banks and commercial leaders.
Our corporate work includes:
- Incorporation of corporate vehicles, investment trusts and partnerships
- Establishment of holding entities in a tax-neutral environment
- Initial Public Offerings and other public offerings
- Establishment of "blocker" entities in corporate or partnership form to shelter foreign source income
- Utilisation of the US "check the box" regime to enjoy tax transparency
- Mergers and acquisitions; and takeovers
- Start-ups and disposals, joint ventures and group re-organisations
- Redomiciliation and migration
- Schemes of arrangement
Watch our Corporate and Commercial team video below:
Stuarts provides all management and administrative services necessary to create, operate and liquidate special purpose vehicles.
Our team of experienced insolvency professionals can provide cost effective, personalised service. Our services cover all aspects of the liquidation process and include ensuring that all regulatory documents and filings are made, preparing the Liquidators Final Report and holding the final General Meeting.