- Main Switchboard:
+1 (345) 949-3344
Andrew specializes in corporate and commercial matters, offshore investment funds, private equity structures, offshore capital market transactions and regulatory matters.
Andrew's practice areas include investment funds, corporate finance, lending and restructuring. Andrew is one of the leading legal counsels in the Cayman Islands advising hedge funds, private equity funds, other investment funds and large institutions on corporate finance matters. His clients include large institutions, fund managers, investment funds and investment banks. He is also regularly engaged by other participants and professional advisers, in particular onshore counsel on a variety of transactions. His practice is divided between the US and Europe. Andrew is a director for Stuarts Corporate Services Ltd. and Southern Management Services Ltd.
Andrew has recently advised on several complex hedge fund restructurings. He has also advised on the formation and launch of a number of hedge funds and private equity funds and on corporate re-organisations, fiduciary matters and debt restructurings, as well as on a number of leading investment banks on finance and security issues in the Cayman Islands.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales, 1992
- Grand Court of the Cayman Islands, 1996
- University College London, LLB Honors Law
- University of Exeter, BA Honors History
- Getting the Deal Through - Private Equity 2016 - Fund Formation and Transactions - Click here to request a copy
- Featured in The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers 2014
- Getting the Deal Through - Private Equity 2015 - Fund Formation and Transactions - Click here to request a copy
- The Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association
- The Caymanian Bar Association
- Trustee for The Central Caribbean Marine Institute (CCMI)