- Main Switchboard:
+1 (345) 949-3344
James is a member of the specialist investment funds team at Stuarts Walker Hersant Humphries and advises on all aspects of the set-up, operation and closure of investment funds. He advises on the regulatory framework governing funds and their managers in the Cayman Islands. James also has a broad experience on a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions for private and listed clients.
James joined the Stuarts team as an Associate in 2014 having previously worked in the Corporate department of Eversheds LLP where James focused primarily on private equity work but also covered a wide range of high value and complex corporate transactions including M&A, private equity, public company transactions, intra-group reorganisations and general corporate advisory work. The majority of the transactions he advised on included a cross-border element, including in Europe, Africa, the Channel Islands, the Middle East and Far East.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Attorney of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands
- Cardiff Law School (Legal Practice Course, Merit)
- Cardiff University, Law (Second Class Hons)
- Getting the Deal Through - Private Equity 2017 - Fund Formation and Transactions - Click here to request a copy
- Law 360 - When Negligence, However Gross, Is Not Enough - Click here to view
- The Cayman Islands Legal Practitioners Association