- Main Switchboard:
+1 (345) 949-3344
Dunzelle is an Attorney in the Stuarts Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team which specialises in commercial litigation, including insurance and insolvency related disputes.
Prior to joining Stuarts, Dunzelle qualified as a Solicitor in New South Wales in 2013 and worked for the leading Australian practice of Norton Rose Fulbright, a global law firm. During her time at Norton Rose Fulbright, Dunzelle practiced in a wide range of insurance litigation disputes, primarily before the NSW Supreme Court and District Courts, including a particular focus on advising defendants in medical negligence cases, public liability and policy disputes. Dunzelle has acted for Australian and international insurers, underwriters, loss adjusters and corporations.
Dunzelle has extensive experience in appearing at Court in a broad range of civil litigation matters including:-
- Disputes arising from commercial contracts including claims for indemnity and/or contribution and third party claims;
- Clinical / Medical Negligence, Accidents and Personal Injury (Catastrophic/Large Loss as well as minor claims);
- Misleading and deceptive conduct disputes;
- Contract and recovery disputes; and
- A range of employment disputes.
In addition to her Court experience, Dunzelle also has Mediation experience.
- Solicitor – New South Wales, Australia, 2013
- Attorney – Cayman Islands, 2018
- Bond University, Queensland, Bachelor of Laws LLB, 2012
- Bond University, Queensland, Post-Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2013