- Main Switchboard:
+1 (345) 949-3344
Chris is a member of the corporate and specialist investment funds team at Stuarts.
Chris has extensive experience in corporate, securities and finance matters and specialises in hedge fund and private equity fund work.
Chris joined the firm in May, 2019 as a Senior Consultant. Chris was formerly a Partner and Head of Funds and Co-Head of the Private Equity Practice with Baker & McKenzie in Hong Kong from 1997 to 2002. Subsequently he has worked as a self-employed fund consultant and in senior advisory positions with specialist funds law firms and a leading fund administrator in Bermuda and USA.
Chris has lived and worked in Edinburgh, London, Hong Kong, Bermuda and Fairfield County, USA. He has a global network of relationships in the alternative investment funds and private equity sectors.
- Grand Court of the Cayman Islands
- Solicitor in Scotland, England & Wales (non-practising)
- Solicitor in Hong Kong (non-practising)
- Bermuda bar (non-practising)
- University of Dundee Bachelor of Laws
- University of Dundee Diploma in Legal Practice